back in madison

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

2 years have passed. And I thought it would get easier to return to Madison and start Fall semester all over again. It just gets harder to leave each time... Maybe because summer back home was only 3 weeks. It flew by and I guess I didn't get to do everything I wanted to.

Finally rearranged everything in my room, and it looks and feels more cosy than the previous semester!
I love my new table, which was a gift from dear jo. Thank you! Haha... and the very comfortable papasan, which I got from Yun. One of the best things is reading papers whilst slumped in it... and getting lulled to sleep:x

Hmm. It's only the second week of school now, and I feel really tired - both physically and mentally. To the extent that I don't feel like going anywhere, doing anything or meeting anyone. Sigh... And it doesn't help when it rains for the whole day. But I probably need to sleep more too.

0 comments:

 
aquariusblues - by Templates para novo blogger